Tuesday 11 September 2012

Great Granny Greens and pre-nostalgia



I had a fantastic evening with Granny Greens last night, and I'm super proud of everyone for getting their fancy french knots done. Saw some beautiful inspiration, and some old friends!

I hope everyone who came along had as much fun as me, and I'm looking forward to you bringing your embroideries along to Granny Greens next week.

Last night made me feel a little bit pre-nostalgic, I'm going to miss you Edinburgh! So on the way home, in the drizzling rain which didn't appear to touch me at all (see, the rose-tinted haze has already come down). I took this picture of the lovely night lights over Dean Bridge, one of my favourite views of Edinburgh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...