Monday 29 October 2012

Autumn/Winter Inspiration

It's all happening up in Edinburgh, and in my favourite season too. The big move is well on its way and I'm unemployed once more. Mixed emotions, but I'm looking forward to the future. 

So! I've got a little time on my hands (in between the packing etc). And thought I could do with some improvement on my photo manipulation skills. So here are a few of the pictures I've been taking around Edinburgh. Above is Autumn, and below are some festive colours! I used this collage instruction guide from A Beautiful  Mess. It was really easy to use, and didn't make me swear loudly like most computer based things. 

I've some more projects on the way soon, in the meantime, hope you like the pics. You can see bottom right all the green tomatoes I harvested this year, not sunny enough for red tomatoes this year unfortunately but I'm sure they'll come in handy for a certain festive event in the near future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...