Saturday 14 December 2013

Wedding Invitations

So it's been a bit wedding dress heavy over here in my last posts, so I thought I'd give you a break, and you can see me and Mr T's joint effort on the invitations. All of the drawn elements were done by my super talented husband (so weird to call him that still), you can see some of his drawing skills here. And all the embroidery/ fabric elements were me :-)















Hope you like them! We love them, I want to put them up all over the house. Maybe I'll have to settle for just the one.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, some super effort has gone into these, they're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! They were one of my favourite elements of the wedding :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...